You bring your talent – We share our knowledge:
Are you interested in basic steps to create your own floral design?
We offer floristry workshops where you can learn basic skills to design and create your own floral concepts: flower bouquets, floral arrangements, wreaths etc.
If you’re really into it, we may also have a brief look at chromatics and colorimetry to help us understand why some colours match more than others.
Interested in joining? Drop me a line or give me a call to get all the details.
Upcoming workshops will be posted here.
Next floral design workshop will commence:
January 30th, 2016, 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
at my workshop in Kawuku TC, Bunga, Kampala.
- your favourite garden scissor
- a sharp small kitchen knife
- containers you like to decorate/use, e.g. pots, bowls, trays, vases etc.
We will provide:
- flowers, plants, leaves, ribbons, wire etc. – all you need to get going
- some bites and sodas
- an experienced trainer, a german master florist.
Fee is 75,000 UGX and includes all of the above (to be paid in cash on the day of the workshop).
Register early: number of participants is limited.
To get more information and register drop us a line.